Friday, July 2, 2010

OMG! Best day ever!

Hey guys,

Our bad, we've been a little bit lost for the last 2 months. I think we got a little bit discouraged by our lack of followers. But, LOOK! We have one now!

This is a huge deal!

Hi follower! Thanks for making our day! We love you! We will start posting more things that we love or hate! I promise we will.

It's 4th of July this weekend! I'm going down to the Jersey shore for the weekend. I'm originally from South Jersey, so the Jersey shore is my favesies. THIS IS NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE SHOW JERSEY SHORE ON MTV. I hate guidos. I wish they would stop invading my beaches with their orange skin and their big hair. UGH.

Oh well, guidos and all I will enjoy the shit out of this weekend. Our plan is basically to just sit on the beach and drink all day. (I don't know if you guys can tell that I really like sitting around and drinking)

Another great thing about going to Jersey is WAWAA!!!!!!! Have you guys ever been to Wawa? It is probably my favorite thing on the entire planet. You should seek one out and go to it! You can order sandwiches to order. It's basically like heaven, just saying.

Ok, that's all loves!

Have the best weekend everrrrrr!

-Christine

2 comments:

  1. Eating sandwiches and drinking on the beach. Why can't I be you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, Jess. I'm not going to lie to you and say it wasn't awesome. Someday I'm sure that you can achieve your goals of sitting on the beach eating and drinking! Reach for the stars!!!

    Thanks for reading!!

    ReplyDelete